Saturday 28 August 2010

Intro...

Hello there, 
Okay, so this is how this blog is going to work.
Every day I shall upload a picture or 2 variations of a picture I have drawn/painted.
I know this isn't really the defination of a 'blog' but whatever.
& This will only work if I can figure out how to add pictures, which shouldn't be too hard for the avarage person... But for me, fairly impossible.
This is a picture I drew back in June, origanally in pencil, on the 19th of June I belive. Then on the 20th of June I outlined it in a black crayola colouring pencil. Yes I know, not one for art tools. Then I scanned it into the computer and uploaded it onto facebook. A social networking site really isn't the best place to show my work, I know ...
Then I coloured it, also with crayola colouring pencils, which kind of ruined it (even more than adding the bow).
Hmm, I smell onions cooking.
I like that smell.
Anyway that was the interesting fact of the day.
Have a good day,

No comments:

Post a Comment