Sunday 29 August 2010

Mother and daughter ?

I am sorry for the completely random order that I am going to post my pictures in. 
 Ok so I drew this picture mid augst sometime using my Zebra Japan mechanical pencil. ( I think that what its called or I could have completely made that up because I like zebras and Japan.) Anyway I kind of copied it from this anime. However I am really bad at copying, I can never be bothered to get it exact. Ok not being bothered is a bad excuse. Basically I can't copy so they guy looks like a girl, so they both look like girls. Not intentional. So I've decided they are mother and daughter. Although they look like they are about to kiss, not really a very mother-daughter bond. But whatever. 
From now on I will try not to rant as much.
Bye now, 

No comments:

Post a Comment